The Inspirator is placed at the beginning of the meeting, a 1-2-minute speaking role intended to wake up the club and launch the meeting on an interesting and positive note. The subject can be anything you choose. There is no set format. This will enhance your skills of giving an effective, motivating presentation in a limited amount of time.
Here are some ideas.
· A brief, funny or inspiring story about something that happened to you recently or a long time ago.
· A summary of something you read that changed your mind.
· An inspirational person you know or knew, or you have read about.
· Why did you join Toastmasters?
· A short meditation exercise to “ground” the club.